Monday, January 23, 2012

Australian Open--what they said

It wasn't hot enough for them to close the roof. I'm like, bloody hell. Glad I'm not playing anymore. I don't know how they do it.
Martina Navratilova

It was still in my head that it was an easy shot. I tried to get it out, but it was still there.
Petra Kvitova

...Yeah I served really well, that's why today was frustrating. I still felt like my rhythm was there and just wasn't executing well and mis-timing the ball a little bit.
Ana Ivanovic

It may have been Chinese New Year, but the dragon today was all Italian.
Nick Lester

...Caroline doesn't need to explain why she was number 1, it's the WTA that needs to explain that.
Martina Navratilova

Is there any one thing that you put it down to today?
I don't know. I served horrendous. That's one of the fifty things.
Serena Williams

Kim was in the fire and she just play.
Petra Kvitova

No comments: