Saturday, September 1, 2012

U.S. Open--what they said

You know, this is tennis, so you can't really play all the time amazing. So I think now I think she's coming back. She really was playing good today. I think if she's going to play like that, she will be back soon.
Agnieszka Radwanska, referring to Jelena Jankovic

Do you feel like your success started here? Does it feel special being back?
Yes, it's for sure special to be back here. Because last year everything starts here. I mean, nobody knows me one year ago. Right now I also have a little bit pressure.
Angelique Kerber

...I have tried either not to lose or not to watch matches that I lost.
You don't find any value though in watching matches you lost?
I do, but you can't imagine how I feel watching it. It's not a good feeling.
Serena Williams

I survived the match.
Agnieszka Radwanska

She didn't give it to you in the second set, she's not gonna give it to you here. Just get over it--win the match.
Luke Jensen, calling Tsvetana Pironkova's match

No comments: