Saturday, May 28, 2011

French Open--what they said

I learned my lesson in Miami, when I lost to her in two sets.
Daniela Hantuchova, referring to Caroline Wozniacki

She can have an off day, and still win comfortably in straight sets.
Martina Navratilova, referring to Petra Kvitova

The only thing you can do is smile....Tennis is a game and you can have fun.
Jelena Jankovic

Patience is one of the main keys.
Victoria Azarenka, on clay court play

Middle of the match--I think I retired once, ever.
Martina Navratilova

In the thid set, I was happy that I composed myself and waited for my chances to come, and they eventually came and I took them....
Andrea Petkovic

It's been more about the mental scene, which I think I'm improving a lot.
Daniela Hantuchova

I really like to play drums, play guitar. I would love to be a rock star, but I can't sing.
Victoria Azarenka

No comments: