Saturday, July 2, 2011

What she said

 Comments from Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova:

"I like big challenges like this one..."

"I don't want to change, I just want to be like everyone else, I'm nothing special."

"Some special tactics, it wasn't."

How do you think winning Wimbledon will change your life?
"I don't know; I don't think about it."

"I cried after I met her. It was emotional for me. She said 'I knew it.'"
on seeing Martina Navratilova after the final

Is the the best match you've ever played?
"Well, I think so..."

3 comments:

Ayliya said...

I found the last question a very stupid question. I mean, what was she supposed to say -- that the match where she won her first major wasn't the "best?"

Diane said...

About 3/4 of the questions asked in press conferences qualify as stupid questions :)

www.empresas3d.com said...

I believe everybody should browse on it.