Sunday, June 20, 2021

Notice to Women Who Serve readers

As of July, Feedburner is discontinuing its email subscription service, which will shut down the Follow By Email widget on this blog. After giving this matter some thought, I've decided that--at least for now--I won't be replacing Feedburner with another mail subscription service. To those of you who have subscribed to Women Who Serve by email: I thank you for your loyalty, and I hope that you will be minimally inconvenienced by this change. If you follow me on Twitter, you will always see Tweets informing you of new posts on Women Who Serve.

2 comments:

Marija said...

Sad to hear that. I follow you via Feedly, so I'm fine. I use SendinBlue for my email list now. It is free for up to 300 subscribers, but you have to create newsletter manually. You can consider that one.

Diane said...

I don't have a whole lot of subscribers, so--for now--I'm just going to let it go. But thanks for the suggestion, Marija. I know a lot of people are using Mailchimp, too. I may change my mind down the line.