Wednesday, August 28, 2013

U.S. Open--what they said

If I knew why, I would change it. But I have no idea. I tried my best, and I didn’t win again.
Klara Zakopalova, commenting on her tenth consecutive U.S. Open first round loss

I think she made a lot of mistakes in the first set, which helped quite a lot.
Laura Robson, on her 2012 victory over Li Na

Seems the shoulder is bothering you on and on. Is it something you can get rid of at some point?
Actually it's much better. Of course sometimes it's worse when I play a lot of matches and sometimes really heavy balls, but so far it's good. So we just have couple of tournaments left, so the shoulder is doing really good.
Agnieszka Radwanska

I was feeling coach for me not only is about tennis coaching. He teach me a lot like off of the court, as well. So, yeah, is not only about what I should do on the court. You know, he tell me a lot experience about especially in press conference....
Li Na

No comments: