Thursday, June 6, 2013

French Open--what they said

...I must say that apart from this defeat, it was incredible to play with Daniel. It's a great experience for me. I'll have to continue and improve and learn.
Kristina Mladenovic

So now we know. Maria Sharapova’s winning formula at Roland Garros 2013 is to lose either the entire first set or at least her opening service to love. From there, she’s a surefire winner.
Kate Battersby

The break changed the momentum for sure. I was trying to make things happen too quickly and started missing the ball. I'm not happy about the match, but I think it was a good fight. Overall I have to give myself credit for going one step further. This French Open is definitely the best for me so far.
Victoria Azarenka

What she did today is unbelievable. She's very strong. She's an unbelievable player. She had a great day.
Sara Errani. referring to Serena Williams

Obviously whatever I did in the past hasn't worked. So I'll have to try to do something different and hopefully it will..
Maria Sharapova, commenting on her upcoming final

No comments: