Saturday, April 6, 2013

The wisdom of JJ

Do you remember what she (Serena, in Rome) said to you at the net? You exchanged some words about something.
"I don't remember. I really don't remember. I have no idea. You know, I don't know what I was saying just now."

"You can't glitter during the day. It doesn't shine."

"A lot of times, you know, my mind just keeps running, and sometimes it makes sense, what I say, and sometimes it doesn't."

" hair is like concrete."

"I kind of feel like I'm a ballerina. I keep going from side to side."

"I have these bangs, you know. So they can't fit in the ponytail, so I gotta glue it in. Imagine if I get frustrated with my hair--what would that look like?!"

(all photos by Daniel Ward)


Daniel said...

My hair is like concrete...that still makes me giggle

Diane said...

Me, too!

Anonymous said...

She's so fabulous it hurts.

Diane said...

She is :)