Thursday, June 27, 2013

Wimbledon--what they said

She's so strong. It's very, very difficult to beat her. I never play her. I need to just try my best. I hope I can stay more than one hour, one hour half.
Kimiko Date-Krumm, commenting on Serena Williams

It's always difficult to play Serena, but I played much better than in the French Open because maybe I know her a little bit and I know what is going to happen.
Caroline Garcia
When did like that (creating intimidation among opponents) a burden to you?
Chris Evert

When one set all, (I told myself) wake up, she okay. She kick your ass already in the second set, so you should ready for a final set.
Li Na

I'm happy I didn't play yesterday.
Sabine Lisicki

I remember that final so I don't need to watch any more. Every point, trust me.
Agnieszka Radwanska, on whether she has watched the 2012 final

No comments: