Thursday, June 27, 2013

Wimbledon--what they said

She's so strong. It's very, very difficult to beat her. I never play her. I need to just try my best. I hope I can stay more than one hour, one hour half.
Kimiko Date-Krumm, commenting on Serena Williams

It's always difficult to play Serena, but I played much better than in the French Open because maybe I know her a little bit and I know what is going to happen.
Caroline Garcia
  
When did like that (creating intimidation among opponents) a burden to you?
Never.
Chris Evert

When one set all, (I told myself) wake up, she okay. She kick your ass already in the second set, so you should ready for a final set.
Li Na

I'm happy I didn't play yesterday.
Sabine Lisicki

I remember that final so I don't need to watch any more. Every point, trust me.
Agnieszka Radwanska, on whether she has watched the 2012 final

No comments: