Sunday, January 20, 2013

Australian Open--what they said

Did you go into the match feeling anything, or did it happen...
I actually feel it, yeah, like two, three days. So I was thinking it will be maybe not too bad, but in the first set I, yeah, was feeling that and it was actually worse and worse. Also I take, yeah, the treatment. But it was not too good.
Angelique Kerber

With the performance you showed in all these matches, do you think maybe in small parts of your heart you're unstoppable?
Well, I think no one is unstoppable, to be honest. This is sport; this is tennis.
Agnieszka Radwanska

On television today the commentator said you were playing the best tennis of your life.
Well, last year when I beat Serena, they asked me the same question. So I think I played already a lot of matches with this tennis. I really happy that I beat Kerber today because I lost three times last year against her.
Ekaterina Makarova

I actually love coming to tournaments. You practice less and just go and play matches. It's like the best case scenario.
Maria Sharapova
After the first set, I think she was a breakdown little bit in the mind.
Li Na

No comments: