Monday, May 24, 2010

French Open--what they said

Do you feel like in the last few weeks that it was a good idea to play so many tournaments or do you think it would have been better to take a little time off?
Well, you know, there are some rules on the WTA Tour, and we have to follow those rules. Maybe it would have been better if I could have taken a few weeks off, but those are the rules, and I did what I had to do.
Caroline Wozniacki

What were you not pleased with?
Across the board, nothing, really, just to be honest.
Serena Williams

How important is fashion in women's tennis? I mean, you have the SI thing.
More and more. Would you agree?
Ana Ivanovic

...If you were a place in Paris?
The Louvre.
If you were a time in history?
The feminist movement.
If you were a romantic location?
Up the Eiffel Tower with a glass of champagne.
Flavia Pennetta

One of your dreams has been to win here. So maybe if you can get to the second week? The mentality might change a bit?
Just let me play my second round. I don't want to think that far.
Elena Dementieva

Caroline Wozniacki is the only teenager in the top 25 in the WTA. Why do you think that is?

I think pretty much everyone got older and aged. I was also a teenager once. I was in the top 25, but I ended up getting older, unfortunately. It's inevitable.
Serena Williams

Is your coaching situation the same, or has something changed?

I'm alone.
Jelena Dokic

No comments: