1. In an imaginary draw, who--if anyone--would take Justine Henin out of the French Open?
2. If Alisa Kleybanova got fitter and calmed down (i.e., stopped playing high-risk tennis almost every moment), how dangerous would she be?
3. Will Maria Sharapova ever win Wimbledon again?
4. If Zheng Jie can hire a service coach and get a significantly improved serve in just two months, why on Earth don't other players on the tour hire service coaches?
5. Can Caroline Wozniacki take over the number 1 position this year?
6. Will Victoria Azarenka win a major, and--if so--about how long will it take her to do so?
7. Will real photos of the top players ever appear on the tour website and in tour ads again, or are we stuck forever with faux-pinup cut-and-paste Stepford champions?
8. Remember Anna Chakvetadze?
9. Does the ranking system need to be revised yet again?
10. Why don't we, as fans and bloggers, get organized and campaign for a stop to on-court coaching?